Spectromancer: T & B Spectromancer: T & B

Deserves better reviews

Simple, User Friendly Card Game. Takes two seconds to learn but is fairly in-depth and has equals amounts chance and skill.

Simple Pong Game Simple Pong Game

Not bad

Not bad but it has already been done a thousand times. Overall though, you didn't half ass it, the ball does speed up and the graphics look good, and you do have click sound effects. A good start!

falariem responds:

It has been done a thousand times, yes. But that was kind of the point. I think Pong should be the "hello world" of game programming. Thanks for the feedback.

CatGame CatGame

Great theme, an honest review

The game has great personality; the art, music and voice overs all work perfectly into the theme. You pulled off the humor perfectly. The game play is fun and rewarding, it's a perfect game for a half hour break. However, I will give merit to some of the others reviewer's difficulties.

I think the heart of the problem their having is they may be using laptop track pads instead of a mouse. I found the game extremely difficult just using the track pad, but a perfect challenge once using a USB mouse. Sadly, I think this is resulting in your dismal score. Perhaps in the future consider a difficulty setting rather than nerfing the game for everyone. Overall though, a well implemented game. I'll give you a score of five for the next few days.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Genius

Absolute genius, entertaining, cynical, well put together and with social commentary. On top of that, completely free and not looking to make a buck. Kudos to you sir.