Racing Across the Frozen Tundra Racing Across the Frozen Tundra

Excellent. This is a perfect song for a winter style game.

Girls Like You Girls Like You

Absolutely amazing song!

Girls Like You Instrument Girls Like You Instrument

Absolutely awesome instrumentals. You'll get approved in no time.

I think you love you I think you love you

Really amazing stuff! You should get approved very quickly imo.

Just Like That? Just Like That?

The song name hits the nail on the head. Reminds me a lot of 90's style hip-hop; repetitive but for some reason undeniably catchy.

JackRocker responds:

Thanks a lot man! I really wanted to redo this one, but I lost the file, and also haven't really had time to do anything anyway. Me and a friend are trying to put together a band of our own and we're not really going in a hip hop directioin, although there might be some hip hop influence. Right now, all my time is devoted to working, eating, sleeping and trying to work on that project with him. We'll see what happens! :)

The Man At The Door The Man At The Door

Well Done. Very well sung and written.

Chipmas Time (Charlie Brown) Chipmas Time (Charlie Brown)

I really dig it

This sounds straight out of a NES game, love the chiptune sound. The vocals were a great touch and you pulled them off really well. I also like, the shaky sounding lead line that appears after the vocals and the speed up/slow down ending. A perfect ChipTune Xmas Song

That First Snow! That First Snow!

Nice Voice

I'm very impressed by the voice, this sounds like a real jazz tune you would hear walking into a decent jazz bar. The vocals level sits well in the mix but it could also be turned up as well. Well done bud, I hope you sent this to a lady friend as well, I'm sure she'd dig it.

Also, I'm sure you made all the tunes but I'm curious if these are real instruments, they all sound real. Just curious!

Adam-Beilgard responds:

Thanks a lot! And yes, the lady friend digs it (except she says it gets stuck in her head).

The drum/bass/piano are from the Garritan instrument library in Finale (so, VSTs, basically). The tenor solo and voice were recorded live.

Glad you enjoyed it, thanks for the review!

Santa's Arrival Santa's Arrival

Catchy Xmas Tune

This is catchy as heck, I found myself humming it the morning after listening to it. I dig what your playing on the Keys, very well done.

eatmeatleet responds:

thanks for comment man. don't play piano but yeah :D Happy holidays

SR - Foggy City SR - Foggy City

I dig it

That is quite the mean sounding guitar sir. I think it atmosphere compliments this rainy week we've been having in Upstate New York. I'm looking outside my window at the Foggy City of Buffalo. You did the time signature changes perfecto, it adds to the feeling but doesn't feel forced. Cheers!